About MeHi, I'm Liz. If this is your first time here be sure to check out my About Me page. Also, be sure to sign up to get updates via e-mail using the form below.
Connect With Me!
Want More Travel Stories?Like reading Traveling Liz? Want to see more fun posts about travel? Want to buy me a beer? Please consider donating a small amount to help support the site and my RTW trip:
About L’appel Du Vide
There exists a psychological phenomenon in which perfectly sane people, with no desire to die, find themselves faced with a steep cliff and experience a strong desire to leap. To jump from their safe vantage point into the unknown. This phenomenon is so common in fact, that the french have a term for it: L’appel du Vide – Call of the Void.
Read more here.
- Ruining my Hair on a Rainy Afternoon
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Journey to the top – Part 1
- Facing my fears in a canyon in Bled
- Misadventures in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Highland Villages:The Drive from Sarajevo to Mostar
- Prague: My Day of No
- Announcing My Next Trip
- July 4th in the District