…drum roll please…
I know, I know, you are just as excited as I am. So what are the details?
My friend and I booked a package trip through Iceland Air that includes all the hotels, flights and a whale watching trip. We will be leaving in Mid-May and staying for about 5 days. We already have a TON of awesome activities lined up and I will be sharing the full itinerary soon. But here’s a little picture to get you excited:
You know how I love me some wildlife sightings. Look how cute that little guy is. Will we see puffins in Iceland? (Hint: Yes we will).
I will be going with my friend Holly who I met when we lived next door to each other as children in Hawaii. If you were wondering what kind of person Holly is, let me share with you a few fun facts:
- When we were 5 years old, she convinced me that some plant my backyard in Hawaii was a “salad” plant and that I would be really healthy if I ate it. That’s right, she convinced me to eat some random, possibly poisonous, tropical plant. I think my mom about had a heart attack.
- When were were 20 we went to Japan together and ended up in an altercation with poor sweet woman who we THOUGHT was our travel agent and who we for some reason assumed had stolen our tickets. (Spoiler: our travel agent was one door over)
- In high school, we decided to visit some “haunted” site in rural Virginia in the middle of the night. We ended up trespassing and setting off trip wires. We were so traumatized we had to go to Denny’s and order everything off the menu.
So as you can tell, should be a fun travel companion
Anyway, if you want to hear about some other bloggers adventures in Iceland you can check out:
- Amanda’s search for the hidden elves of Iceland
- Matt’s thoughts on spending a long weekend in Iceland
- Amy and Kieron’s collection of random Iceland facts
Happy Reading! Do you want to plane your own fun trip? Why not check out some Flights to Rome?
Do any of you all have any fun trips coming up?
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by a third party. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ______________________________________________________________________________________________